About Me

I am a Berklee trained songwriter, rock musician and children's performer. As the lead singer and principal songwriter for the band Hazard Adams, we spent the last year producing our self titled album and performing in the East Coast and Midwest. Currently, I am finishing my first children's album with Michael Seifert (Tori Amos, Fountains of Wayne, Dave Matthews). I currently live in Boston, but I am moving to Los Angeles in September, where I am looking to network and collaborate with fellow musicians and also looking for job opportunities. Check out some of my songs in the music players, and if you like them feel free to contact me: jesse.friedberg at gmail.com

HAZARD ADAMS MUSIC

Jesse! (children's music)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hazard Adams-Tin Cup Live! (VIDEO)

Check out my band Hazard Adams performing Tin Cup live at CMJ last year!  Sorry for the not so great audio quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment